2.28.2011

If You Don't Know, That Is The Same Clouds You Saw When I Slowly Said I Love You


Today I spent my time watched at the clouds from my window. I just watched at the clouds, it makes me feel calm. It makes me forget all my problems for a while. Then, I asked myself is that the same clouds that always follow me since I was a very small boy? Is that the same clouds that watched me grew up to be someone like now?

I continued my works. Cleaning my room, I left this room for almost a month I guess. Well, kinda boring if you are alone in a big room with no one to talk with. So, I was cleaning my room. After that, I open my laptop and served the internet. I don't know why I did that, but yes I opened your page again. I can't remember the last time I open your page, but today I did that.

Well, at least I still remember you. But, do her remember me? Have I crossed her mind even for a second? Ha ha. Who knew, right? Hey, why I be so 'jiwang' today? Well, since I in 'jiwang' mood, so I just want to say this so you will know that. Actually, I once love you before. But I don't know why I didn't said that before. But, now I realize that your smile still can make me smiling every time I see it. So, hey girl. If you read this, please know that I love you and, "Baby, you're my light".

No comments: