1.23.2011

Dont you ever think to say that to me.

Everyone will going through doing something that we don't want to do.

New year is same thing to me. Its nothing more than another celebration that we 'must' celebrate it like all the people do. For me, its okay just stay home and spending time with my family because family always the best for everyone, right?

Started this new year with another new resolution to be a better person. But, as usual its gonna take some times to make it right. Facing to many problems making my life a disaster sometime. No friend at all in the new place.Just friends in the class, and just there. No hangout, drinking at the cafe, chatting about music, football or what so ever.

Call me sarcasm because its what I am. I love to be sarcasm. Be good tome or I will be really 'good' to you like you never think. Come on, don't be a hypocrite with me. Its just another annoying thing to be.

Extra time to be with my family. I spend most of my time now playing my guitar named Luna.Sexy huh? Writing some songs just to be happy singing my own songs. So what? I sing because I can.

No comments: