2.07.2011

Take That Instruments And Play The Music Not The Instruments.


Music is one of important thing to my life today. I don't know what would happen to me if there is no music at all. It like I was trap in an empty room and there only my breathing making sound.

Well, music is like it was in my blood since I were born to this world. Abah was a musician and he is very active in this industry same goes with his sport life. I don't have his sport talent so far, but hey, I got his musician talent. I guess.

He has a great voice, can play some instruments and its so awesome for me. So far, I had composed some songs and in the same time made the lyrics also. Gustav Mahler said, if a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music. He's right.

If I can say what I want to say to someone in words, why I trying to say it in music. But, I want people to understand me through my music, through my soul and my mind. By listening to my music and lyrics, maybe you can understand me more and more. Music is my passion for now. I wish I can buy a keyboard so I can compose better songs in the future. Dad, I can be something but no as what you want but what I best in what I'm doing. I'm gonna make you proud and say, "Yes, that my son on that stage."

No comments: