2.23.2011

I Choose To Be Myself Rather Than To Be You




What was a turning point in your life? Something that changed you forever? Everyone have their own turning point in their life, study or working life. I got my turning point to. Well I’m actually haven’t work yet so I only have a turning point for my study and my life. This turning point has made me to be a better man, a better person and a better student as well.

I keep asking my self, why I can’t be like the other students? Good in everything in their life. But then I realize, why must I be like them if I can choose to be what I am, what I can be in my life? Why must be other person if that is not really who you are? Never force yourself to be something.

It doesn’t matter if you are not a degree holder or anything else. Degree doesn’t show anything other than a license to be success in your life. You can be everything you want, if you want to make it happen. If you want to make your fantasy a reality, you just show some effort and believe me, all your fantasy will become a reality. You just have to take the first step. The first step to success. So, let’s go everyone. Let’s find the first step and be a successful person and the best of the best.

No comments: