12.24.2010

What is your turning point in life?

What was a turning point in your life? Something that changed you forever? Everyone have their own turning point in their life, study or working life. I got my turning point to. Well I’m actually haven’t work yet so I only have a turning point for my study and my life. This turning point has made to be a better man, a better person and a better student as well.

The turning point for me, in my life, was when I woke up one day, I realize that I don’t do anything that make my family proud and decided life was too short to live in a state of constant negativity. I had to constantly work at it, but NOW, I am completely positive and with clearing out the bad, I discovered my true happiness that has been buried underneath all that negativity.

I have a new great attitude, and love to live each day to the fullest. I am more motivated, and know that this is a much better place to be. I just wish I could help other people get to this place, but it is not for me to decide. Each person has to make the conscious effort to get here on their own. I am just here to tell them how wonderful it is on this side. I learn from my mistake.

Since in kindergarten, my family always gives me big hope to be a better person day by day. After I finished my school, I continue my study in architecture in one college somewhere in Nilai. Back there, I would not say that I’m a very smart student but I think I call it standard student. I score every semester with 3.0 and above. But then, something happen. I was forced to stop studying because this college is cheating on their student.

So, I changed my college to a better college somewhere in Kuantan. I learned many things back there. It was my turning point in life. I learnt how to be a better person, how to be a good friend, how to be a better son to my parent. I continue my study and trying to be better and better. But then, same thing happen but this time it’s my fault. I failed my design subject. I know I can’t design but I still want to study architecture. I think I can learn it from zero. But, I guess I’m wrong. I had been expelled from that course. I feel so down that time. Everything I did wasn’t right.

One day, I woke up from my sleep. I speak to myself; don’t be a burden to your family. Do something that can make them proud of you. I know since I was a little boy, my mother always said that I’m good in numbers. So, I took this as my turning point and I continue my study again and this time it would be accounting and it works. I can do it better than architecture because this is what I am and my mother always knows me well.

For me every moment is a turning point. It frightened the hell out of me, still does at times. It is happening to everyone in this life. But, its our decision to make it or turning point to make ourselves better and better or you can make it just a moment that you have be missed.

No comments: